Friday, November 13, 2009

diet blog #1

I am back on the same diet plan that I was on when I was losing weight for Miss Korea Denver pageant.
but, I don't think I'll be able to exercise as much as I did before...
hopefully I'll lost most of my weight as soon as possible.

I decided to write everything down, so I can track my process....

So for today, I don't want to write down what I ate because it was all the stuff I SHOULDN'T have eaten..
but I did exercised for an hour and 30-35 minutes..
First, I walked on the treadmill for an hour and then did the rest of the time on the elliptical.
I'm going to start weight training and yoga later on to tone my body.

My goal is to be 130 lbs..hopefully by the time I turn 21, or summer. I think summer is more reasonable.
My friend and I decided to go to a water park or something in a bikini, whether we lost weight or not.
I cannot and definitely will NOT go to there with a bikini on in this current body.
So, I MUST work out and do the best I can!!

Current weight: 160 ish....very embarrasing -___- (it's healthy for being tall, but I really feel healthier without all the weight..all this weight is pulling me down!! ugh)
Goal: 130 lb

Goodbye my lovely sweet desserts and candy and cakes and bread and pasta and all the bad stuff!! T_T



another new favorite: Big Bang -- 声を聴かせて (Let me hear your voice)

No comments: