Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Swollen upper lip

I had the stomach flu late Sunday night and it got worse early Monday morning around 3 AM.
When I get stomach flu, it's a life or death situation for me
so I have to be alert all times.
Every time I get it, I become very weak and I collapse and faint.
Sometimes I'm half unconscious, and I don't remember a lot that happens.
So, I remember trying to come out of the bathroom, but I lost my balance and I hit my head really hard into the door.
My mom helped me back to my room and she told me that I hit my face on my chair, but I don't remember doing that..
I do remember my dad coming into the room and pushing my back to get rid of the pressure point that's blocking my digestive system (it helps my blood to circulate around my body too) and I feel a warm feeling coming out of my mouth. I thought it was my nose, but when I woke up the next day, I see that I have a cut above my upper lip.
Fortunately, it's not a big open cut.
BUT my upper lip is so swollen it feels like it's going to explode!!
I can feel it throbbing and it's getting very annoying <_<
I have to go to school looking like this too! Dx
But I'm thankful that I still have my teeth and I'm still alive!

I've been icing it and it helps with the pain..
It's only been two days, but I'm hoping the swelling will go away soon :[

No comments: