Saturday, January 30, 2010

diet blog #3 --- MAC package

So as of...yesterday morning I lost 2 lbs!!! :D
It's not much but I'm happy!!!
I probably gained it back but still hahaha
I accomplished something this week!! LOL xD

Yesterday I ate....

Friday 01/29/10
Breakfast: two eggs scrambled, two raisin toast with hummus, two slices spam, 1 cup milk
Snack/lunch: 1 cookie with grape jelly filling, water, 4 dumplings
Dinner: tuna salad on 1 slice high fiber multigrain bread, 1 banana, 1 small cup unsweetened ice tea, water
Snack: grapefruit, assortment of veggies

Exercise: work (working at fast food restaurant is harder than it looks! There's so much to it!!)


When I got back from tutoring, I found my MAC package waiting for me!!!
I opened the box right away!!!
Like I said in my last post, I got 19 things...(I don't know why, but I just ended up buying a lot of...stuff)
I most likely will be posting up another video, showing the things I got.
I would rather show pictures than my face and voice, but I have no camera!! T_T

Which reminds me to ask you guys...
What camera should I get? A small digital camera or the big ones?
I really like the big Nikon or Canon ones..but they're so expensive! and I'm still an amateur at taking pictures...

Any suggestions???

No comments: