Sunday, September 26, 2010

HAUL: Forever 21

I bought a few things from the forever 21 site.
I didn't get them yet, but I'm hoping to get them soon....
So, here's what I got




Cowboy Inspired Boots
I have NO idea why I got these and how I'm going to where them, but I think it's not bad to have a pair of cowboy looking boots...I'm sure they'll come in handy some day haha


I got two pearl necklaces.






(They don't have the picture for the other one I got, but it looks something like this)

and I got a rabbit pendant necklace..which they don't have online anymore..
(image sources: forever21.com)


I apologize for my poor blogging abilities. I know pictures are the best part to a blog, but..................if you have read my other posts, I still have yet to buy a battery charger >___< ..I FAIL sigh I'll get it...eventually hehe

But I really thank you for reading my blog! It makes me so happy that there are actually people who read my posts haha




DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!! GO HERE: click me!!

5 comments:

Savannah said...

Everything is really cute!

http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

xx

Saving Capulet said...

i looovee the boots and the white pearl necklace best <3

The Hungry Wolf DC said...

cute buys! I aaaaaalways buy stuff that I have no idea when I'll wear it -_- it's alright tho! they'll look cute with some skinnies and a white loose tee

<3jimin

Diana said...

I really like the pearl necklaces, so chic yet classy. Do you know how long shipping takes?

Anonymous said...

Ouu I like the necklace with the black details! Very cute : )

xx The Little Dust Princess