Tuesday, October 13, 2009

dad's birthday

It was my dad's birthday yesterday..
technically it's in August, but my dad goes by the lunar calendar..
there's a reason, but I don't know why..it sounds really complicating too hahaha

On Sunday, we went out to eat all you can eat sushi.
He came a bit late, but we ordered for him.
I ordered a bit too much, but luckily my dad was able to finish it all for us or we would of had to pay extra.

Yesterday, my mom bought strawberry cheesecake ice cream cake.

here it is...


we had a little difficulty cutting it, so we just ate it.
it was pretty darn good...
I was going to eat some today and somehow it's all gone already!!!
I'm pretty sure my brothers ate it though..they're such pigs and don't know how to share!!
oh well...I'll just go buy another one or something hahaha

----------------------------------------
--------------------------
I had a pretty good day too yesterday.
My English teacher postponed the due date of my final draft essays.
They're supposed to be due tomorrow, but he said he needed more time too.
I even got out of class 30 minutes early...I was so happy! :]

aaannnndd....that's it




빠이빠이 <3