Thursday, April 28, 2011

REVIEW: Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Anti Chip Top Coat

I wanted to see if there was a cheaper alternative to the Seche Vite Top Coat and I decided to try this out.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Anti Chip Top Coat


Company Product Claims: Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days! Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set! High gloss superior shine.

The company website also claims that the product has the following three benefits: Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloration, helps resist chipping, salon and dermatologist tested.
Application Tips: After applying your nail polish, wait two minutes, then apply one coat of top coat and will be dry to the touch within 30 seconds.
(source: sallyhansen.com)

My Two Cents
I usually don’t wait ten days to take off my nail polish, but I noticed that the polish stayed on a bit longer than when I use Seche Vite. I did see the occasional cracks appearing around the 7th day instead of the usual 5th. The color didn't fade which is a definite plus. Two minutes seems to be a long time to wait to apply top coat, but it's going to be time to apply the top coat any way by the time you're done painting all of you nails. Overall, this is a great dupe to the Seche Vite Top Coat. It works the same and it's cheaper, which I really like.(NOTE: My thoughts and opinions may be different to yours)

Price: $5.00 at Wal-Mart (prices may vary depending on the store and location)



Have any of you tried this before?
What do you think about this product?

1 comment:

phox26 said...

I totally agree with you on this I love this top coat a lot.