Monday, June 28, 2010

MIA

I'll be MIA for quite a bit for the next couple months.
My summer is jam packed with stuff to do!!

1. VBS (Vacation Bible School)....done
2. workshop prep
3. mission trip prep
4. mission trip for two weeks
5. summer retreat prep
6. summer retreat
7. school prep
8. early morning service/prayer
9. workout
10. church
11. camping

so..that's basically all the things all I'll be doing until August 16..ish


I've been getting my headaches again..which means that I've reached my unhealthy limit FML

Time to really start my life change!!


I'll try to post the things I've been doing, but I think I might just do one huge post on summer when I'm done with everything :/



until then...

xoxo grace

1 comment:

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ said...

good luck! it sounds like a tough schedule :((( take a murakami book with you during your rest times :D