Saturday, February 13, 2010

achievement!!

I went to go work out today with my friends and GUESS WHAT!!!


I RAN TWO MILES!!!



Actually...I ran/jogged 1.5 miles and I power walked 0.5, but I felt great!
I didn't get to lift weights because...yeah. I should have but oh well.



I'm deciding to get the INSANITY workout DVD set from beachbody.com
insanity-300

here's the website: INSANITY @ beachbody


My friend gave my brother and I a copy of the whole thing, but I want to get the nutrition guide with it...
but I'm going to think about it, because I don't really want to spend money, but it would be nice to have the actually thing haha


I was thinking of getting P90X, but I don't want to get too much muscle, so I think I'm going to give INSANITY a try.



My goal is to be able to wear a two piece bathing suit this summer.
I NEVER was able to wear it, but here's my chance!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Grace,

It sounds like you are ready to get into shape. I have to agree with your choice of going with Insanity. It is perfect for people who want to burn up fat and not put on too much muscle.

Once you begin working out and experiencing the results you may get hooked on working out. If this happens I would like to strongly urge you to consider becoming a Beachbody Coach. Beachbody began offering this a couple of years ago. Being a Coach helps you stay fit after your initial program is done and allows you to make money in the process.

Follow this link to learn more about becoming a coach or shoot me an email at Nathan@rippedbody.org. Look for the Coach icon at the middle bottom of the page.

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21

Good luck with your Insanity workouts.

Nathan McCabe
Independent Beachbody Coach
RippedBody.org

Nikki said...

nice blog :]

feel free to visit my blog too & also check out my skin79 mini bb cream set giveaway

http://ewwitsnikki.blogspot.com

xoxo
nikki

s said...

Wow 2 miles? Good for you!!! I hate running >.<

Hehe no leggings?!? OMG I live in leggings haha.. they're so comfie and stretchy... haha. Since I wear them so much now my jeans feel so uncomfortable in comparison!

Aww if you ever need a specific pair of lashes let me know and I can send them to you!

Nikki said...

Hey Grace!
Thanks for following!
Btw, I'm dieting too, but it's more like a fatass diet. I'm tryna gain 10 lbs hehe! So far I've only gained like 2 lbs =/ but I'll just have to keep eating i guess.

anyways, good luck with your plan ^-^ Fighting!