Tuesday, December 8, 2009

shopping <3

I went to the mall to buy MAC pigments from the Magic, Mirth, Mischief collection, but they SOLD OUT!!!
I was so sad and disappointed :[
and I was so excited to go to MAC too...oh well..sigh
I might try to get them online...but I bought other things instead:
the MAC 7 lashes
NARS Hungry Heart blush duo
and the NARS Orgasm/Laguna blush/bronzer duo...both from Sephora

I'll post pictures up that I took with my crappy phone...but I don't know when I'll be able to pay for the phone bill
I hate Sprint..they charge you for doing nothing! >_<
I can't wait until I move to AT&T...I rather go to Verizon, but my brother wants to be on AT&T


I can't wait for the Warm and Cozy collection coming up on the 26th of this month..
mac-warm-and-cozy-collection MAC Warm & Cozy Collection

The list of products:
Lipstick ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
* Spiced Tea Warmed bronze brown (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
* Warm Me Up Creamy mid-tone neutral pink (Amplified) (Limited Edition)
* Siss Muted golden beige (Satin) (Permanent)

Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
* 2N Creamy neutral yellow pink (Cream) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
* Feeling Dreamy Pale neutral pink with pink pearlized pigments (Frost) (Limited Edition)
* 3N Neutral brown with gold and pink pearlized pigments (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
* Light That Fire! Mid-tone burnt coral with pearlized pigments (Frost) (Limited Edition)

Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
* Chamomile Creamy pale yellow (Satin) (Limited Edition)
* Modelette Mid-tone warm camel (Satin) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
* Milled Cider Dark warm brown (Satin) (Limited Edition)
* Embark Deep rich brown-black (Matte) (Permanent)

Shadestick ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
* Nurture Frosted pale neutral pink beige (Limited Edition)
* Relaxed Frosted dark chocolate brown (Limited Edition)
* Cuddle Frosted light golden yellow (Limited Edition)
* Warm & Cozy Frosted burnt amber with red and gold pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)

Mineralize Skinfinish ($27.00 U.S. / $32.50 CDN)
* Comfort Golden bronze (Limited Edition)
* By Candlelight Golden pink (Limited Edition)

Nail Lacquer ($12.00 U.S. / $14.50 CDN)
* Blissed Out Creamy light nude (Limited Edition)
* Dim the Lights Creamy warm dark chocolate (Limited Edition)

Tinted Lip Conditioner ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
* Close for Comfort Pinkish brown (Limited Edition)
* Feelin’ Good Light neutral beige (Limited Edition)

Lip Conditioner Tube ($13.50 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
Lip Conditioner Stick SPF 15 ($13.50 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
Mineralize Face & Body Lotion ($29.50 U.S. / $38.00 CDN) (Permanent)
* This gentle non-sensitive, rich moisturizing lotion can be used on the face and body and is free of fragrance and colour.

Care Blends Essential Oils ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN) (Permanent at MAC Stores)
* Sweet Orange + Lavender This nourishing oil leaves skin feeling energized and moisturized with the look of a healthy glow
* Grapefruit + Chamomile This oil will help soothe, calm and clarify the skin with a soothing aroma
(all the info here)


I'm literally going to rush down there so I don't have to be faced with disappointment again.

No comments: