Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year 2011!!
Happy 2011 my fellow bloggers!
I hope all of you had an awesome 2010 year..I know I have.
All the happiness and struggles we experienced in the past year made 2010 so great!
I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me :]
I follow the tradition of writing a New Year resolutions, but I don't follow them.
Honestly, you don't have to wait for the first of every year to start over. Each day is a fresh start..and a new day is one of the most gracious gifts from God.
This is a list of what I'm "planning" to do throughout the new year haha
1) Become healthy --> eat healthy, exercise, and lose weight..goal is 40 lbs!
2) Finish all things before free time aka DON'T PROCRASTINATE!!
3) Try not to be too mean..be nice! joking isn't always fun...more edifying!
4) Don't whine and complain..just do!
5) 1 minute rule..if it takes less than 5 minutes, do it!
6) BE CLEAN and ORGANIZED!! refer back to number 5..and for crying out loud girl's are not supposed to be messy, especially around my age!
7) Think positive..especially around people (refer back to number 3)
8) read more books..especially the Bible
9) stop being on the internet 24/7..so unhealthy!
10) be more creative
11) have more confidence and stay away from insecurity..there is NO REASON/NO EXCUSE to be insecure
12) focus on body worship!
13) be even more ambitious and start doing!
15) most importantly...spend a lot more time with God.
It's hard to start all of these in things one day.
Hopefully this will help me to start GOOD habits and get rid of the bad.
Do any of you have a new year's resolution(s)?